Tree-lined avenues, historic homes, and eccentric local business make up what is considered one of Denver’s oldest neighborhoods. Consisting of large Victorians, Tudors, Denver Squares, Ranches, and Bungalows, Mayfair offers a variety of architecture styles in which to make your home. Since 1995, the area has experienced the highest appreciation rates of Denver’s inner city neighborhoods, attracting a wide range of buyers looking to live near Rose Hospital and National Jewish Hospital. Homes can run from $500,000 up to over a million. In 2014, the Colfax-Mayfair Business Improvement District was formed after a big push by Mayfair Neighbors to create a local organization with the primary goal to stimulate business in the area. It continually attracts small business, while remaining attractive to young families who enjoy life in a quiet, historic neighborhood.
- Conveniently Located – head to nearby Stapleton, Cherry Creek and the East Colfax corridor for more extensive shopping
- Montclair Recreation Center – fitness classes and indoor swimming pool
- Four City Parks – Including Montclair, Mayfair, Kittredge, and Denison Park
- Mayfair Park Neighborhood Association
- Rose Medical Center
- The College Inn – Denver dive bar with excellent food and service
- Al V’s Sub Shoppe – great sandwiches at an affordable price